NYSSMA PIANO SOLO FESTIVAL
May 3 & 4, 2019
Solochair Registration Deadline: March 22, 2019
Lakeland High School
Hosts: Jamie Stroffolino, Jacquelyn Stroffolino
NYSSMA Level 1-6 Piano Solos
Location: Lakeland High School
1349 East Main Street
Shrub Oak, NY 10588
- Piano Solos and Duets (4 hands one piano only)
- Pieces must appear in the NYSSMA Manual XXXII (July 2018)
- Only solos listed in the manual will be graded
- Students must have ORIGINAL Copies
- No Photo Copies
- Make sure students are aware of scale requirements
ONLY NYSSMA SCHOOL TEACHERS MAY REGISTER STUDENTS
No private or studio teacher may register students
Private teachers who are NYSSMA members must have their private students register through a school music teacher in their student’s school
Registrations for this festival must be done online at SoloChair.com.
If you are unfamiliar with online registration please visit http://solochair.com/directions.php.
You may register all your students at once, or a few at a time.
By the registration deadline of March 22, 2019:
- Print invoice and send with one payment to the address on the invoice.
- Please do not send multiple checks.
- Districts with unpaid fees will not receive score sheets until full payment is submitted.
- Be sure that you have checked that the solo is in the manual
- Make sure you have a standard Edition or the required Edition
Piano Fees: Levels 1-4 = $22 Levels 5-6 = $30
- Please share this festival information with other teachers from your district who will be sending students to this festival.
- If siblings are performing fill out the Solochair form appropriately for the scheduling request of your students.
PLEASE REMEMBER: A request is a request. It is not a demand, nor a command.
After the schedule is published, teachers will be able to make schedule adjustments for their own students. They will not be able to delete registrants. Only cancel. Canceling only removes the student from the festival. It does not remove them from your invoice.
- NO REFUNDS for canceled auditions will be given after the festival has closed
- You may “DELETE” until the scheduling begins
- You may “CANCEL” at any time
- “CANCELING” does not remove the fee from your invoice
- You must pay for all “CANCELED” auditions. Questions and correspondence about this festival may be emailed toJamie or Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not email the Solochair webmaster about festival-specific questions
PLEASE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH THE MUSIC TEACHERS ON YOUR STAFF
All correspondence should be sent to Jamie & Jacquelyn Stroffolino
Contact by email only: email@example.com
Registration Deadline for the Piano festival is March 22, 2019