Modal Popup Shortcode
Avada includes an incredible modal popup that can be used to show additional content on a page. It can be triggered by a button, text link or an image. Use any of our other shortcodes inside of it as well. These are perfect for catching your viewers eye and displaying extra content on your site.
Select large or small popup, control background color, border color and show or hide the footer with button
Complete Set of Options
Every option and description included with the alert shortcode is listed below.
- name – The unique identifier you give the modal to trigger it via button, text link or image.
- title – The heading title text you want to display.
- size – Can be one of these values: large, or small. Sets the size of the modal.
- background – Accepts a hexcode ( #000000 ). Sets the modal’s background color. Leave Blank for Theme Option selection.
- border_color – Accepts a hexcode ( #000000 ). Sets the modal’s border color. Leave Blank for Theme Option selection.
- show_footer – Can be one of these values: yes, or no. This is to show or hide the footer.
- class – Add a custom class to the wrapping HTML element for further css customization.
- id – Add a custom id to the wrapping HTML element for further css customization.