All-State Bus 2018
- A downloadable version of this letter can be found on the right-hand side of this page.
- WCSMA is sponsoring coach bus transportation to Rochester for NYSSMA’s All-State Festival & Conference.
- WCSMA teachers will ride the bus as chaperones.
- Students may choose to take the bus one-way or round trip.
o A parent’s signature notifying WCSMA that you are riding the bus one way is required below.
The cost is $100
- The $100 cost is round-trip. No one-way fares will be offered. No refunds once a reservation is made.
- Bus space will be reserved on a first come, first served basis.
- All instruments will be placed in the storage areas beneath the bus.
- The bus departs from: The main entrance of Westchester County Center 198 Central Avenue, White Plains
- The bus delivers students to their hotel. Westchester teachers will be in the registration area to assist students upon arrival.
TRIP TO ROCHESTER
Departure Date: Thursday, November 29, 2018
Bus Boarding time: 6:00 AM Departure time: 6:30 AM
RETURN TRIP FROM ROCHESTER
Departure Date: Sunday, December 2, 2018
Departure Time: 1:30 PM directly following the completion of the day’s final concert
Estimated Time of Arrival at County Center: 8 PM
Send completed form (w/parent signature if applicable) with payment postmarked by November 19 to:
Nancy Torrente 2524 Dunning Drive
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
Student Name (printed) _____________________ School District ___________________
Student Cell Phone #_______________________ Student Email ___________________
Parent Signature _________________________ Date ________
Parent Email ___________________________
Home Number _________________________ Parent Cell # ____________________
I will ride the bus:
_____ ROUND TRIP to Rochester and back to White Plains
_____ ONE WAY 11/29 to Rochester from White Plains. Parent Signature: ________________
_____ ONE WAY 12/2 from Rochester to White Plains. Parent Signature: ________________
Enclose a check for $100 payable to “WCSMA”; mailed to NancyTorrente 2524 Dunning Drive, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
Postmarked by November 19.